We ship all our orders exclusively through The United States Postal Service. All shipping rates are calculated using the most current and up to date rates with small handling and packaging fee added.
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
- The total shiping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
We fulfill orders Monday through Friday until 12:00pm CST. All orders received after 12:00pm CST will be mailed the following day. All orders place Friday after 12:00pm CST will be sent out the following Monday. All orders are sent USPS and are subject to all federal holiday restrictions. Please note that although days for service time are listed that they may take additional days, especially when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international orders.
USPS Holidays – 2018
|1||January – 1||Monday||New Year’s Day|
|2||January – 15||Monday||Martin Luther King Jr. birthday|
|3||February – 19||Monday||Washington’s birthday|
|4||May – 28||Monday||Memorial Day|
|5||July – 4||Wednesday||Independence Day|
|6||September – 3||Monday||Labor Day|
|7||October – 8||Monday||Columbus Day|
|8||November – 12||Monday||Veterans’ Day*|
|9||November – 22||Thursday||Thanksgiving Day|
|10||December – 25||Tuesday||Christmas Day|
* : November 11, 2018 (the legal public holiday for Veterans Day), falls on a Sunday. For most Federal employees, Monday, November 12, will be treated as a holiday.
Please be aware that all international orders are subject to customs, value added tax and other fees that are not included in shipping or price and is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note that orders will be fulfilled once payment has completed.